From the WordPress Writing Prompt
There are two professions I admire the most and they are carers and parents/foster parents/guardians. I don't think either of these jobs get the love sometimes they deserve because they aren't always deemed glamourous. Now when I say I admire these professions I mean the genuine people in them. I love carers who genuinely have a passion for what they do, who really look after the person/people they are caring for and who don't cut corners. I love parents/foster parents/guardians who have no blueprints and who approve of their offspring or those they look after/raise with no conditions. I love carers, parents, foster parents and guardians who don't abuse the people they look after in any way. I love carers, parents, foster parents and guardians who aren't braggers about what they do. They do it because they want to. I think these people can change peoples' lives for the better or worse and there is a lot of responsibility in these jobs. They are to me the hardest jobs there is. And the people who do them and change peoples' lives for the better are the reason I admire these professions the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment