From the WordPress Writing Prompt
I feel very peaceful when I am listening to a meditation and having a herbal tea at the same time. When I am stressed and I talk it out with my Sister I get peace. I think being myself and doing anything which makes me feel more and more like myself brings me peace. A nice relaxing bath with all the bubbles is pretty good. The idea of a world where everyone is respected and loved for who they are always brings me peace. Reading poetry aloud. ASMR. Being at the beach with the wind on my face and the beachy sounds. Confidence and knowing I'm exactly where I need to be bring me peace. Not taking life too seriously. Gratitude gives me peace. Self-love. Affirmations where I tell myself literally how amazing I am. I find there is a lot of peace in the world if you allow it in. I am grateful that I am at a time in my life, a peaceful chapter in many ways where I have let peace in and it responses so far by wanting to stay and support me through the hard times.
No comments:
Post a Comment