Hi everybody! 🙂

Here is my five suggestions for this week.

Social Issues

Richelle Carey speaks with Pashtana Durrani and Brett Bruen in this segment for Al Jazeera English about the Taliban taking over Afghanistan. A really interesting segment. It's so sad what is happening. I hope for this oppression the people of Afghanistan face to end and for them to find peace.

Music

Next we have Be Kind Rewind's video about Madonna's classic references. I found this video very interesting. A lot of research was clearly done and I learned a lot about Madonna's inspirations and career. She was very ahead of her time and fearless which I think is really cool.

From 1964, here is a great performance by The Drifters of Under The Boardwalk. A real classic and a really cute, romantic tune.

Next we have the music video for Another Night by Aretha Franklin. I love the song and the music video. Really amazing.

Relaxation

Finally here is a really relaxing ASMR video from Tyler at Silver Hare YouTube channel.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more