How are you doing this evening Gabriel? Are you drinking again are you sad and depressed? I know how you feel I've been there and it sucks so go ahead and get drunk to kill the pain but please take care of your I can't make you go to the doctors I can't make you quit smoking I can't make you quit drinking take care of your health for a change it's a terrible thing to die a slow death it's even more terrible today a slow painful death. I care about you babe but you have to care about you as well you've got to quit wallowing in your depression and letting your sadness eat you alive. If you look at your relationship realistically it was not the greatest and I think Irina shocked you when she told you she was divorcing you and I think you still haven't gotten over the shock. She is not the only person in the world that will Love you and that you will love. The next woman you love is going to be spectacular she will be someone special that will make you so happy your life will be full. Your relationship with Irina was meant to come to an end as you two had grown apart and grown in different ways and became different people. When you became different people you need a different partners and now you both are in search of those partners or you will be soon enough.