Tuesday, August 22, 2023

💑 Unlocking Marriage Success: Your Invitation Awaits!

Hemali Adhiya
Hi subscriber,

As I type these words, I'm genuinely thrilled to welcome you to my very first newsletter. Consider me your partner on this journey to rediscover connection and joy, I promise to not spam you and not send too many of these!

I'm Hemali Adhiya, your support when it comes to all things marriage and post-divorce empowerment. You might be wondering, "Who's this 'Hemali' and why should I care?" Well, dear friend, I'm not just another coach with a bunch of certificates and a snazzy website. I'm your confidante, your supporter, and your biggest cheerleader, all rolled into one.

By the way, since you joined me, there have been some exciting updates! First off, we've had a little makeover – you might remember me as LoveSmitten, but now you can find me at hemaliadhiya.com.

And guess what? I've got some official stripes now too – I'm an ICF-certified coach, which means I've got a whole toolbox of skills to support you on this adventure. 🛠️

What else? Well, I've had the privilege of working alongside several incredible individuals and couples, each with their unique stories and dreams. Witnessing their transformations, seeing sparks rekindle, and being a part of their journey to fulfillment – it's an absolute joy that keeps me inspired every day.

What's in my treasure trove of services?

Marriage Coaching and 🌼Post-Divorce Support- More about my services in my upcoming newsletters. Let's keep this one light, isn't it?

What can you expect from my newsletters? 💌
  • Heartfelt stories that remind you that you're never alone.
  • Tips and tricks to nurture your relationships and embrace self-love.
  • Quirky anecdotes that'll have you nodding and chuckling – because life's too short not to laugh!
If you're as excited as I am (or at least half as excited as I am when I see a chocolate cake!), it's time to take the next step. I'm thrilled to show you the new look of my website exhibiting all of my services! I'd love for you to take a look at it.
Thank you for being a part of this exciting new chapter with me. Can't wait to chat and share more stories, insights, and a sprinkle of laughter in the coming weeks.

Wishing you joy, love, and a pinch of adventure,

Hemali Adhiya
Your Go-To Marriage Coach and Post-Divorce Ally

P.S. Have a burning question or a topic you'd love to see in the next newsletter? Hit reply and let me know – I'm all ears! 🌟
Email Marketing Powered by MailPoet

No comments:

Post a Comment