cbirdsongphoto posted: " If you're anything like me sometimes you go places and you don't have your tripod for whatever reason. It might be because it's not allowed like the State Fair or because maybe you forgot it or you forgot the camera connection to it in any case sometimes" C~ Birdsong Photo
If you're anything like me sometimes you go places and you don't have your tripod for whatever reason. It might be because it's not allowed like the State Fair or because maybe you forgot it or you forgot the camera connection to it in any case sometimes you just don't have your tripod.
So like when I was at the State Fair Saturday night and the fireworks started guess what I did not have my tripod. So I didn't want to miss the fireworks so I took pictures anyway and I kind of like this one.
So take him with a Sony I'll have to check specific on data. You can see the fireworks every Friday and Saturday night at the California State Fair only one more weekend left.
Be sure to follow like and share to help build my page thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment