Time For A Break

I love writing poetry.
Since my poetic journey started
4 years ago, I have written
and posted 1705 poems on my blog.

I have been published in 2 Vita Brevis
Anthologies and one of my poems will be
published in their upcoming 3rd anthology.

Unfortunately, after all that creativity,
I have reached burnout. I have been
forcing myself to post a new poem everyday.

I have run into a brick wall and I am
not happy with my latest poems.
My health has also been failing.

This will be my last post for awhile
until the spark of creativity strikes me again.
I certainly can no longer post everyday.

Thank you all for your love and support.
I will be back off and on.

~The Tennessee Poet~
December 1, 2021
©Walt Page 2021 All Rights Reserved


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more