Frank King Photos posted: " AUTUMN LEAVES, WATSON STREET PARK, LONDON, ONTARIO Following the paths in this urban park guided me to a surprise wetland. This was one of the pictures I made there; I like how the background is brighter than the leaves, but the leaves retain detail a" AUTUMN LEAVES, WATSON STREET PARK, LONDON, ONTARIO Following the paths in this urban park guided me to a surprise wetland. This was one of the pictures I made there; I like how the background is brighter than the leaves, but the leaves retain detail and colour. The shallow depth of field was vital here, to make the background a gentle wash of colour that helps the leaves stand out. Nikon D7100, tripod, 70-300-mm. zoom lens, fill-flash, (probably) a polarizing filter Click on the picture for a larger view. Want to buy this picture? Email me and I'll make it happen! (fdking@hotmail.com). Wander through my photography book "Special Places: A Landscape Photographer's Vision of Southern Ontario": http://bit.ly/yNU06F |
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment