Back in Studio Eidolons

. . . we are on this crust of earth for our little moment to build our machines or think and speak our thoughts or sing our poems.

Rollo May, Paulus: Reminiscences of a Friendship

It feels good, being home a short while after being away nearly two weeks. Studio Eidolons seems to have missed me!

I'll spend the bulk of today at Texas Wesleyan University getting my paperwork in order so I can get back into the system. I wonder how it is going to feel once I walk across that campus again. The three-year absence feels like 30. And I cannot help but wonder how it will feel to stand in front of a classroom once again. I have so many ideas surging through me for which I have wanted an outlet. Now I'm afforded this privilege to communicate these ideas once again, and finally the chance of doing it right!

Thanks for reading.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more