How's today going for you? You've been feeling better lately I hope. Seen Irina lately you Argentinians seem to celebrate every week a different holiday. I'm sure you see her more than Americans normally see each other is divorced people because we don't have that many holidays the poor families together. And then you've got Irena's birthday what's your favorite member she should be 50 this year which is a big year for her so what are you gonna do for and if I are present? How you gonna be involved in trying to big birthday party for her? And you can attend a surprise birthday party not a good idea but you will do what you will do. Whatever will make you happy just don't do anything that will get you rejected and make you feel like shit I don't remember exactly when her birthday is but I know it's coming up here sometime. I'm sure you're dating by now probably getting laid by now to so I guess that's a step in the right direction I just don't seem to think you're the same person used to be I think you've grown up a little bit. I think you still have a ways to go but this lesson as part of your growth as you well know. Only when Irina starts dating or you find out she starts dating Will you move on and that will be very difficult for you but only then Will you see True light