Transformation is a continuous process. There is no one who is ever "done" healing or done evolving. Transformation is always happening when we are open to change. Change is one thing that is inevitable, question is, are we flowing with it? When we transform ourselves it is inevitable that we will see change in our experiences and reality. If you would like to experience something different, you will need to try something different. Open to the flow of change and transformation, your future self will thank you.

The foundation of your personal transformation is loving compassion for yourself and others. Compassion is not just what you give out as candy. It is a deep empathetic understanding and willingness to feel what others may experience. It's not an emotional attachment to their pain by any means, attachment to their feelings. It's definitely not an opportunity for you to make an identity based on others pain. Compassion for yourself looks a bit different. It's not only what you say in your head to yourself, it's also about how you treat yourself. We are often quite brutal, your mind can beat you down and bully you. Most of the time, they are things you heard others say about you and they keep playing like a record over and over again. Not even your own thoughts. Self care has become quite a catch phrase lately. I don't often use it because of this very reason. I like to think of it as filling my own cup, so that I have room to give to others. One cannot give what they don't have. This I feel is compassion for yourself. What you think, what you say and what you do for yourself, how you support yourself to be more for others.

Last we have the healer within, and freedom. Only you and you alone can provide what you need to assist your own personal freedom. As you work through your own healing, you are able to share what has worked for you. This is your wisdom. Taking your knowledge and using it in your own life. We all have the capability of assisting ourselves first and sharing that to empower others. When you honor your own healing journey you begin to feel freedom. Freedom is the feeling that comes through for me when I think about the work I have done to build the me I am today. I am excited to see who I will be tomorrow and in each moment leading up to every realization, transformation and awareness of when I am not flowing with the changes of life.

Side note - Your body will tell you when you are not going with the flow, trick is to listen.

Jenn