Hi sunshine hope you're having a better day today than yesterday and the day before each day will get a little bit easier you just don't see it at the time.

Since I'm going to back off bitching at you I think you need some laughter and if I were there this is what I would do to you: I would have you lay on the bed and i would Tie you to the bed both hands and feet and I would remove your socks and I would tickle your feet until you laughed and beg me to stop.

Kind of like a torture isn't it? Laughter is good for the soul no matter what makes you laugh.you're such a good actor I'm sure you put on a great act for your Family nobody knows the wiser that you're hurting except those that you want to know. I wonder what you do with your evenings and weekends I think you spend a lot of time alone thinking . Have you thought about journaling? Have you thought about going to the doctor? Have you thought about going to a therapist? I'm not bitching I'm just asking.