I know you think I'm annoying at times and I am but that's my job to be sure that you take care of yourself. If your mother now that you were not taking care of your health she would be pissed. She would also understand your heartache but she wouldn't understand why are you not take care of yourself. Depression requires medication and therapy and that is what you require. Don't tell me you're not depressed I fucking know you are and don't say I don't annoy you because I fucking know I do. You don't seem to realize your precious more precious than gold and your time on this earth has a long way to go you damn well better take care of yourself and quit causing me a headache because I constantly worry is your liver going to give out are you going to find blood in your stool and a host of other worries so please I am begging you please go to the doctors get a check up please.